- Networking with member physicians of Indian heritage drawn from various specialties.
- Unified strong voice at local, regional, statewide, and national level on behalf of our members, profession and patients.
- Opportunity for scientific, educational, cultural, charitable and social interaction among its members.
- Free monthly CME with dinner.
- Free Annual educational Seminar on Updates in Medicine.
- Free Social events like Annual Picnic.
- Annual Convention with Gala Banquet, CME, Exhibits, and Cultural program.
- Participation in Charitable events including Health Fair.
- Free Newsletter and access to the Member Only section of the IMASC website.
- Access to the Directory of Physicians of Indian Origin in Southern California.
We encourage you to navigate through this website for further information about many activities and programs.
We urge you to consider becoming a part of this Organization. We are confident that you will find the value of joining us today. Together we are stronger.